23.3.12

a dash of orange

I was conjuring up possible outfits and I put one on when Christina’s Express came on. I felt so sexy all of a sudden and knew this was my outfit for tomorrow. I invite you to hear the same song and just move! Come on you know you want to! 
I set the accessories for the outfit to the side and thought I would give you a hint.
Photobucket
I know I have not been a great blogger lately. I am super behind in reading others and I am so sad about this. I love reading blogs. When I have an extra minute it’s the first thing I do to fill my time. Time. That’s what I need.

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes! And I'm so excited to see what you put with them!

    Wren
    http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre