23.3.12

Luck Be A Lady Tonight

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit details: hat- Anthro. (bought on clearance)sweater- F21. shorts- American Eagle. watch- Francesca's Collection. necklace/shoes- Bakers (bought a year apart and they match!)

I want to take a moment to shout out how lucky I am. I have people around me who love me, I’m not always sure why, but they do. Not everyone is told everyday that they are loved, or that they are valued and I am. So thank you to everyone in my life that supports, loves and is proud of me.
That being said, I want to let each one of you reading this know, that I am proud of you for supporting other blogs by visiting and commenting. It takes time and I appreciate that you took the time to come to my blog.

I chose my title, from Mr. Frank Sinatra, because I feel so lucky and loved today, and because I am going out tonight! It’s been a while so I am a happy camper.
I wish you a raging amazing Friday!
B

5 comments:

  1. hottiee!!! Love it! Hope you have lots of fun tonight, you deserve it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I might be copying this outfit tomorrow! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! We also love your shoes in here. Lovely!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously SUCH a cute outfit! Love!

    www.vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look!! :) Those are some amazing heels, and I love how you paired it up with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre