31.8.12

it's a straight line, i swear

wind_5_edt
wind_3_edt
wind_2_edt
wind_6_edt
I see blob here.
wind_1_edt
wind_7_edt
...and here.
wind_8_edt
tube top: American Eagle (YEARS ago). skirt: Anthro. bracelet: Club Monaco. Ring: Aldo. belt: Hallhuber.

Well over a year ago, I found this skirt at Anthropologie and fell in love. It was expensive so I waited for it to go on sale and when it did, I snatched it right up!
Unfortunately, I have only worn it four times including today. I can’t seem to find anything that looks amazing with it. When I look in the mirror or at the photos, I just see hips! I think it gives me no definition, so I end up looking like a blob more than anything. I won’t give up it just yet though, because I still love the print, the way it hangs (from the knee down) and the easy breezy material.

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre