6.9.10

Dreaming of Moscow




(From the Summer '10 collection but it's so Cruella de Ville I could not resist!)

While reading, er I mean browsing through, the Russian Marie Claire I took notice to some fabulous dresses. Tom Klaim is know for his young, fresh, affordable line of dresses. My girlfriend from Moscow was flabbergasted at the fact that I was unaware of his designs. I then, like any fashion forward girl would do, did my homework. I can now tell you, most people would not know him as he has only one shop and it's in Moscow. I really hope the company has plans to expand or I may be inspired to fly to Russia... or not ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre