6.9.10

French & Co.


This is Oakwood the leather brand Autumn/Fall 2010 collection. I only got to look and touch a few coats before we had to rush off but it made a lasting impression. They are a French company dealing a lot in the German Market.








I was out and about on Saturday in a totally new area of Hamburg. I was so excited I could have skipped all day, you have no idea. The weather was gorgeous with the sun shinning, I enjoyed a lunch with my boyfriend outdoors, ah nice and relaxing. That is good because I am working on extending my Visa right now and it's not easy. If all goes well I am off to London for a few days so keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre