7.11.10

30 for 30

Okay for me it's only 15 for 15 because I'm going on vacation! Here they are in all their glory. 

The Shirts
1. Ann Taylor silk Ink Slash (or as I call it my Cruella Deville shirt)
2. J Crew white long sleeve 
3. Mango button up 
4. Club Monaco silk button up 
*not pictured
5. Club Monaco Turtleneck Sweater/ Sweater Dress (beige)
6. J Crew Yellow sweater with buttons on the shoulder
The blazer/ cardi's 
7. Club Monaco black blazer
*not pictured
8. Ann Taylor fuschia cardigan 
9. Club Monaco long beige cardigan  
The bottoms 
10. Club Monaco black skinny jeggens
11. H&M skinny jeans
12. black pencil skirt
13. French Connection skinny jeans
The shoes
14. Russell and Bromley brown boots
15. Stuart Weitzman black slouchy over the knee boots


*Four items are not pictured as they are still at the dry cleaners :-( I think they are too used to me forgetting to pick up the clothes therefor only coming once a week not twice a week. I hope I can fetch them tomorrow after school. I will add them asap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre