19.11.10

where I get my taste

My mom wrote the cutest little post and I just felt so compelled to share it you, my readers (all 15 of you!) I am very thankful to all my readers and my mom. My mom has great style, which may be where I get a little of my taste, and she loves everything French.
This one is actually my moms house. 

I love all things feminine and classic just like she does and come on, a French accent who could resist! Thank heavens my mom is beautiful and has given my sister and I plenty of opportunities to hear those French men hitting on her. Take a moment to think about the beautiful moment in life that make you smile and I hope that you will share them back with me. 

All photos re-blogged from French Charmed

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post, thanks for sharing.

    When it comes down to it, it really is the little moments - more than the big ole' huge ones - that make us smile.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre