10.11.10

our little fixer upper...

Our table needed a little pick me up.

My house basically looks like a bachelor pad (I was silly and let my boyfriend pick out our sofa because he is so picky about those things.) When we moved to Germany we didn't have much. Just our clothes and a few furniture pieces my boyfriend had from is school days like this table and chair set. It was purchased at Ikea over ten years ago. It is still standing but I wanted a girly touch with out spending too much. I picked up four chairs for just under €200! It has little bows how girl right. My boy even likes it. That make two satisfied people here. Now just more girliness....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre