20.12.10

run. it's stolen

Photobucket
Photobucket
trying to show my earrings and necklace with out my face was impossible today so sorry for the large image of my face. 
Photobucket
sweater: boyfriends. jeggins and necklace: Club Monaco. boots: Russell & Bromley. hoops: Top Shop
 
I woke up on the very late side today. I was in a panic because I had a test. It was only vocabulary but we were told Friday not to be late so I was rushing all over getting ready today. So much actually that I only had put on only one swipe of mascara on one eye before taking photos this morning. I, like a bad girl, did not pick out my outfit last night and in a tizzy I thought "It's 24 degrees outside and I have a test in a room with about the same temp. I know just the thing." I walked (actually it was more like a mad dash, I'm just saying) to my boyfriends part of the closet and snatched up a hunter green lush cashmere sweater that I have been begging for excuses to wear. Get my title now? I have no plans on returning it anytime soon. Hee Hee. Thanks boyfriend it's cozy. 

Since I was late, I didn't have much time to dig through accessories so I nabbed a pair of earrings. I am not sure if you noticed but, I barely ever wear earrings. I have to put clear fingernail polish on them in order to wear them and even that some times is not enough. I am ready to rip the ones I have on out of my ears right now but I am hosting a wine and raclette party at my place tonight. I will try to get pics up tonight or tomorrow of how that went! On that note I have to run to make finishing touches. Have a great evening guys!

Oh yeah, I rocked the side the bun today. That makes two things in one day I don't normally do. I hope this marks the beginning of something good. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never been able to master the side bun, but it looks fantastic on you! And the bf's sweater is PERFECT on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for stealing that sweater - it's perfect. And you putting mascara on only one eye is hilarious. We've all had those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I love stealing my boyfriends clothing and sweaters are the best! Somehoe, they're so much cozier when they belong to someone else! For rushing around this morning, you look lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what you look like when you are rushing and late and flustered for a test? You look better than I do even on a good day!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre