20.1.11

i did something bad

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater: J Crew. turtleneck/scarf: Hallhuber. jeans: J-Star Raw. belt: American Eagle. shoes: Russell & Bromley

I am not worthy of blogging. Did anyone see what I did yesterday? Or shall I say what I didn’t do. I wrote about the Color Brigade but did I mention what it was or, more importantly from whom it came? No. Like the little a**hole I am, I failed to mention either. I send a thousand apologies to the lovely Kileen over at Cute and little, who tells you all about the Color Brigade which she came up with. She is such a sweet girl I can’t believe I did that. Embarrassing. 

p.s. as you can see I didn’t manage to wear color again. I will try next week. Please don’t scoff at me, I did wear purple and as you read above I am far from perfect.
Cheers Dears,
Bre

3 comments:

  1. Girrrrrl, none of us are perfect! That's what makes this gig fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i totally forgive you (i wasn't mad at you to begin with!). i love how you belted this sweater lower on your hips as it really shows off your curves. the scarf is also so lovely and i really like how it drapes.

    and yay for purple! it's one of my fave colors. :)

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre