21.1.11

tomato soup

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jumper: Hallhuber. turtleneck: Ann Taylor. earrings: Top Shop. necklace/jeggins: Club Monaco. boots: Guess.

No. I am not eating tomato soup. No. There is no tomato soup in my pictures. There is however, a painting in the hallway of my school of a can of tomato soup. I never noticed it before today and was not missing anything. I’m not sure even why I am telling you this. You don’t care. So, story over.
Dears are you doing Kendi’s creative 30 for 30 winter edition remix? I want to know. I have debating because I’m not sure I have any new ideas and because I will be on vacation, which automatically implies shopping. That happened last time too. I am sure I will do it anyway and try to keep my shopping to a minimum. Do you have you any plans tonight? I am off to meet a girlfriend for dinner, drinks, and movie. It’s ladies night. Have a great Friday night day.
Cheers Dears,
Bre

4 comments:

  1. Love every piece of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for 30 x 30 again, you should too! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly again - even on vacation.

    Love this outfit: such an original pattern, which you styled beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in LOVE with your necklace!! such a beautiful piece and it goes so well with your top.

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre