14.1.11

i've got the gray blues

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blazer/dress/belt that came on dress worn as head wrap all: Club Monaco. belt (worn as belt): American Apparel. tights: Falke. boots: Stuart Weizman. starfish ring: White House Black Market.

Remember when I said just yesterday that I needed this list of five reasons to love the rain. It’s too late. I have the gray sky blues. It’s just gray and wet all over. I don’t want to do anything and by anything I mean anything. I did however want to wear a spring dress this morning and so I did. I just layered it up. I am wearing a cardigan under that blazer. 
Ah layering, your possibilities are endless and I think I say this for everyone we love you, especially when it's cold outside. 
I could be in a bad mood today as well in part from one of my grouchy German teachers. She told me today in front of the class that I am not a baby and need to use correct pronunciation of the German language (which this entire time I thought I was.) I will give you an example: The word seine. See this little e at the end is not silent but it’s not really heard either, it’s like saying a but not really. She said I add an r to it and I swear I don’t. She proceeded to let me know I need to work on my r’s as well because it sounds like an American r. Gee, I wonder if that has any thing to do with the fact that I am American. I am just saying. Something to ponder...
On another note, I want to go bowling this weekend. I went when I was in Idaho and had so much fun and just found out there is one place to go here. So exciting! I can’t wait to go and you are of course invited. We will have a grand ol' time as long as you are just as bad as me. Wishing you a fantastic Friday night and beautiful Saturday morning, 
Bre

3 comments:

  1. Love that dress, and layering a hidden cardigan under the blazer was a smart idea. I really want a pair if otk boots, because, those are pretty B.A.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love gray & blue together (wore the swapped version of this earlier in the week i.e. gray base, blue cardigan).
    Sorry I can't help you with German...all I know are the swear words ;-) and that probably won't help things with your teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i love how you used the belt as a headwrap! so creative!! and the gray and blue colors definitely work for you.

    and too bad to hear about your german teacher... it bugs me when people say you sound like who you are. um, of course!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre