10.1.11

to buy or not to buy


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: bf's. jeans: Pac Sun. boots: Aldo (old). necklace: gift.

Hey guys, I hope you had a great weekend like I did. Saturday was like an early spring day and was taken advantage of properly. I was busy so I didn’t post yesterday and almost didn’t today but thought I could make it short. See here is why I am posting today: I need to climb into your head and think like you. You know like borrow your thoughts. Well, more like steel since I have no intention on giving this particular though back but I may be nice enough tomorrow to return the favor.
Here is the question:
I was killing time today at a vintage store and found an awesome belt. I am talking ridiculous, crazy, un-versatile, but OH SO amazing here.  Problem it’s 40 Euros ($51.82). Is it me, or is that a little much for a no name brand used belt. I know not all vintage stores are reasonable but 40 Euros for belt, what do you think? Should I buy it or not?

2 comments:

  1. for me, i think $51 is a little steep for a belt, no matter what kind of belt it is. maybe if the belt was really a statement piece and could transform an outfit from drab to glam, they *maybe*.

    and such stylish photos! i'm really liking your necklace.

    and i just added you to my blogroll links too! :)

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kileen,
    You are too sweet to me. I am so honored that you put me on your blog roll. Thank you! I have been meaning to update my list so thank you for the push in getting on that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre