16.1.11

two parts to this story

First things first. I wanted to share a little piece of my relaxing day with you. So here are a few thing I am enjoying: I am listening to Vocal Jazz on AccuRadio (love this site. You can mix and match, create your own channel) drinking rose green tea, burning my new favorite candle, watching the rain, seeing the ice melt over the canal, and posting this blog.
Photobucket
I have read the last few posts I have done and have to say sorry. I seemed to be a little down about several things but this weekend has been just beautiful - The sun just came and tried to show itself! Back on track: I fell in love with Hamburg again, fell in love with my boyfriend all over again (more on that on min.), ate TiramisĂș (which comes from the Italian phrase "pick me up", cooked, and maybe most therapeutic I went shopping. The life is now restored back in me and I can't wait to get to be happy go lucky me again.
I went on a dinner date Friday night with the handsome man I get to call my boyfriend. I had desert from my main meal and we enjoyed each others company over some red wine. I just wanted to share how I transformed Friday's day outfit into Friday nights outfit. I lost the headband (aka belt) swapped boots for heels, swapped a plain black tank to a lace black tank, and moved my messy bun form the crown of my head to the side. Total time, five minutes.
Photobucket
Here is to a fabulous week ahead. 
Cheers Dears, 
Bre

1 comment:

  1. That blazer is gorgeous on you as is the whole outfit! Perfect for a romantic evening out.
    I tagged you on my blog for 7 things school years version!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre