20.2.11

outlaw

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
tank: from the Beatles Love Show at the Mirage in Vegas. blazer. Zara. jeans: Mango. watch: No name. boots: Russell and Bromley.

Since it’s a three-day weekend in the states I decided to take a day off from the 30x30. Besides a little cleaning, organizing, and laundry all I did today was meet a friend for a latte. It was really nice staying in town but also getting out of the house on a Sunday. Now I am trying to catch up on Fashion Week. Did you watch? I am seeing tons of orange and pink. I hope to post some favs soon.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE SHIRT!and I too noticed the orange and pink and am liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute t-shirt on you. Cool watch, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre