23.2.11

two days worth of nothing

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Is anyone else tired of wearing the same clothes over and over? I know a lot of people don’t even have 30 articles of clothing to remix which makes me feel even worse for thinking that but I can’t help it.

On a new topic, I having a me night (before the bf comes home and we watch The Social Network.) I am talking doing my nails, toenails, deep conditioning etc…. FUN!!!

Yesterday I met a friend and we saw The Black Swan and then went for dinner. It was fantastic! I mean both things there. Fantastic.
Cheers, 
Bre

3 comments:

  1. I like both of these looks a lot. The second is super cute, though!
    I am having a hard time with my 30 also. I miss all of my other clothes and shoes... A LOT!

    xoxo-
    abbe

    My Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one! The blazer is great on you!

    And yeah, I'm starting to realize how much I love all of the rest of the items in my closet (the ones not included in the 30 for 30)...kinda tempted to start wearing them instead, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the first look. The stripes are great and I love the hair too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre