1.3.11

do you hear fran drescher in german? i do.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look, look I ventured out again. Are you so proud? Not only that I have a dinner date tonight and one tomorrow. Ahhh, what it’s like to be me. Well actually it’s quite boring to be me, but I get pleasure in life from the small stuff anyway. Take me to dinner and invite me for a glass of wine and we will get along for life.
Gotta get ready for my date, have a lovely night or day wherever you are.
Cheers Dears,
Bre

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm going through all your past posts and LOVING your hair!!! So fabulous!

    Happy Tuesday! xo

    Oh, and pop by and enter my perfume GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee - I used to love the Nanny, until they repeated it a gazillion times and I could speak along the lines. ;-) You look adorable as always and I so admire your posing ability! xox, Macs (macsblog.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre