2.9.11

a learning game

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

When I first started this blog a little more than a year ago, I though labels equaled fashion and style. What I have learned since then is, what I like equals my style. I may not always wear heels or even wear the best outfits and/or colors. I can honestly say though that I am comfortable and confident in my clothes (okay that does not include challenges but that it why they are called challenges now isn’t it?). 

Like today for example: I wanted to wear this pink skirt at least one more time before packing it up in my summer box(es) but, it was a little too chilly outside to go without a sweater or long sleeves. So I grabbed one of my favorite sweaters. I could wear this outfit once week and be happy camper.

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this skirt. Like I NEED it. Great look!

    -Sarah
    http://www.pencilskirtsandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful transition to cooler weather outfit! I love that skirt, especially paired with that great sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice suggestion to wear a sweater with this skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,
    such fabulous skirt!!
    I just found your blog,it's so cute!I added to your followers!Follow back?:)
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! Its a great transition outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow, you're looking simply amazing!
    Loving your skirt! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love maxi skirts - I really like that it's a bit sheer - also your hair looks - AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable (as always)! Miss you sweets and sending you a huge virtual hug, Macs <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. I can't wait for it to get a bit cooler to wear maxis and knitted sweaters all the time :D

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw my favorite maxi dress on sale in a color I do not have. I am now excited about the possibility of pairing it with a sweater! I say keep this skirt unpacked :)

    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally agree! i always feel best in what i feel comfortable in....this is a pretty skirt.

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft, flowy skirt with the chunky knit sweater! Nicely done doll.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre