29.12.11

"the tortes and the hare"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit details:
blouse- Irene's Story
jeggins- Club Monaco
wedge booties- Buffalo

Just a quick post to let you know I am still here! I am enjoying the days between Christmas and New Years as much as possible. They seem to be the most carefree days for me. No hustle and bustle just sleeping in, breakfast at noon, and board games. It’s blissful. I do have to run out today to get one last item to complete my New Years outfit. Do you know what you are wearing yet?


Cheers,
B

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Cute outfit! That sounds like a great way to spend your days! I can't wait til the weekend cause that's how I'll be spending a few days. I'm thinking of wearing a feather skirt for New Years..maybe..if it's not too cold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top, Bre...and that bed is amazing! It looks huge...or you look really tiny in front of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, the bed is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A feather skirt, YUM! I have to wear tights no matter what otherwise I would freeze to death. I may look silly but, I want to keep my legs, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair! And those boots are so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre